• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dermo

International Vice-Captain
thats a quality performance from the dj at the end there, working class man followed up with acdc

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Absolutely spectacular by Australia.

Good play by NZ, just wasn't their day but they've had a fantastic tournament, love those blokes too.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Wanted NZ to win but happy enough for some of the Aussies. They were awesome today. NZ weren't awful with the ball, Warner dropped, Smith almost playing on, and a few just escaping fielders. But really Australia had already won it with the ball.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Awesome from the Aussies, I just loved how the bowling attack operated in the knockout stages and loved TPCs composure.

NZ should be proud but obviously disappointed, the team has the quality to be World Cup winners. Next time, try and stage the World Cup on your own, won't hurt your chances.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I told you Spark

clarke really reluctantly put his arm around xavier doherty there. and fair enough too
I think he was going for Brad Haddin and ended up with Doherty. what a nightmare

Posts per page owned. Copy the quoted post link.