• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

91Jmay

International Coach
Binny has looked good but surely there are better pure batsmen than him in India? Because his bowling looks so pointless.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gawd I love Moeen, but I hope he never bowls that Doosra again. The delivery should be banned.

viriya

International Captain
Bhuvi looking like what Binny was supposed to be.. Ind need to bring in Ashwin for the next Test somehow - hopefully for Binny instead of Jadeja but looks like Jadeja will be the odd man out.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
MoM - One of Bhuvi or Broad or Root. Bhuvi for me.

India should pick Ashwin instead of Binny in the next test, and get rid of Ishant, neither of which seems very likely atm.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I think Broad was the best bowler in the game but awards are given for output not how well you bowl. He's done remarkably to bowl 54 overs and concede 103 runs taking 4 wickets and should have had more wickets but I'd say Vijay was the best batsman in the test and considering no bowler really impacted and threatened to change the course of the game for more than a session or two, I'd give it to Vijay.

Bhuvi a good shout too though.