• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Manjrekar : " Dhoni has a good technique against the full swinging ball."

Have had enough of this ****ing **** without Manjrekar taking a dump in the commentary box.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
C'mon Daemon and OS.......long way to go before you've lost this. Only need one partnership and I;m not getting anywhere near confident yet.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
This is typical Jadeja, does the same in the domestic 4day games, yes the English bowlers are doing well, but whenever Jadeja faces some disciplined bowling and runs dry up, he just looks to try something silly.

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
Maybe this is a silly question, but I do remember Praveen Kumar doing OK last time India were touring England. What happened to him?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
C'mon Daemon and OS.......long way to go before you've lost this. Only need one partnership and I;m not getting anywhere near confident yet.
I see us being bowled out before getting 50 more runs being more likely than any of the remaining blokes stitching together a meaningful partnership.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Still fairly confident this will be a draw
Yeah so am I.

Comms are saying Eng need to wrap this up before an hour after lunch, I reckon that is leaving too much to do with the bat. 200 ish in a session and a half on this wicket is going to be hard.

91Jmay

International Coach
Stokes bowled well, not sure why they took him off. Making Plunkett bowl this short stuff again when he bowled so well full is odd to say the least.