• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Bangladesh 2014

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Another solid start for Sri Lanka, this opening pair has probably been one of the most important positives of the last 2 months for Sri Lanka, on pretty much every occasion they've been able to get a start at least

Athlai

Not Terrible
This Bangladeshi team is hilariously legendary.

Drop all but one of your seamers.

Greatest team ever.

Jassy

Banned
Sanga draws level with Gavaskar and Lara, averages almost 57 now. Yet another magnificent 100 away from home. Hope Bangladesh put up a fight at least.

Flametree

International 12th Man
On this pitch, against this attack, if Matthews, Vithanage and Perera can avoid playing dumbass shots like Chandimal just did, Sangakkara could have a decent stab at Lara's record score tomorrow...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What the actual ****? Mathews has been so impressive lately.. seriously, what was that?

I'm in shock. Even when he was average, that crap wasn't part of his game.

So strange, especially from the captain.

Flametree

International 12th Man
On this pitch, against this attack, if Matthews, Vithanage and Perera can avoid playing dumbass shots like Chandimal just did, Sangakkara could have a decent stab at Lara's record score tomorrow...
Um, I meant

On this pitch, against this attack, if Vithanage and Perera can avoid playing dumbass shots like Chandimal and Matthews just did, Sangakkara could have a decent stab at Lara's record score tomorrow...

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't even...

The rest of the order better cash in tomorrow, with Sri Lanka's two most penetrative bowlers out on a placid pitch they are gonna need 500 at the very least to bowl at if we are gonna be trying to force a result IMO