• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2013/14

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Despite the fact that Ashwin's batting is superb, I'd absolutely be picking Ojha instead. India need to threaten to take 20 wickets and I think that Ojha is the better bowler, especially in these conditions.

If Ashwin could bat 6 or 7 then I'd include him but I don't think he trumps Ojha's superior bowling when he's batting at 8.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Despite the fact that Ashwin's batting is superb, I'd absolutely be picking Ojha instead. India need to threaten to take 20 wickets and I think that Ojha is the better bowler, especially in these conditions.

If Ashwin could bat 6 or 7 then I'd include him but I don't think he trumps Ojha's superior bowling when he's batting at 8.
His height should help with the bouncy track. In theory.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
****ing hell Pat Symcox got fat. This was the **** lambasting teams in the 2011 world cup for not taking singles. When was the last time this bloke ate for one?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Will India score more than 100? or for that matter 50? Anyways, the match is gone as we are going in with only 10 players.. **** Ishant..

smash84

The Tiger King
On cricinfo

"Richard taunts them with this little dig: "Has India peaked too early by winning the toss?!"

:laugh:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm feeling strangely optimistic. Maybe it's because of watching the Ashes.

Who knows maybe Ishant will do a Johnson and take 10-fer

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Great shot Vijay. Just leave almost everything outside off in the first 10 overs please.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
In the (largely good natured) spirit which has permeated the Ashes thread, I would like to wish Indian fans an absolute ****ing nightmare as their team gets torn a new one.

All the best.
As long as we score more than 47 I'll be happy.