• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
in test cricket Wade is yet to dismissed and walk straight back to the pavilion without smashing the bat into the turf or whatever

Jacknife

International Captain
WI are in serious danger of doing the same as what they did in the first test here, you can't keep giving batsmen chance after chance and expect to get away with it.

Jacknife

International Captain
think we were far worse tbh
Yes, I haven't manged to catch all the cricket but the bits I've seen, WI have been on the edge of getting on top of Aus and given it away, sounds like both sides have been guilty of it mind.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Michael Beer opening the bowling for a nation that gave us Lindwall, Davidson, Miller, Lillee, Thomson, McGrath and Gillespie? :wacko: I think I've seen everything now!

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Our mate Andy Zaltzman shares some interesting stats on Twitter:

Aus all out for 311 off 135 - 2.30 per over, their slowest 300+ score since 1989, and 2nd slowest innings since 1999.

Last edited: