• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
About time Rhino did something with the bat. Was awkward tstl when I'd tell people he wasn't bad and he kept doing nothing.
Ha ha

Literally the first time where he has looked like he could hold a bat in the times that I've seen him

Really important time to do it as well

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What an awesome last hour and a half for Australia.

If WI bat at 3 an over at most they'll be 240 ahead at stumps (if the day doesn't finish early) so they'll definitely need to bat for a bit on day 5.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
In West Indies best interest if Harris hits a hundred. Takes more time out of the game. Fancy they will be four down by the close. Wicket is pancake flat but they will be under the pump. Bishoo has been awful.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha agree so much with TT Boy.

West Indies have shown they can come damn close to losing from here (3rd test vs. India in Mumbai).

They need the game to be near dead to be safe.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Why didn't they let Harris and Lyon just go for it the last few overs if they were gonna declare?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In West Indies best interest if Harris hits a hundred. Takes more time out of the game. Fancy they will be four down by the close. Wicket is pancake flat but they will be under the pump. Bishoo has been awful.
Dont think I'd go as far as to say that Bishoo has been "awful" but it's also hard to see how he is going to have an impact in this series as the Aussies have had 45 overs to look at him on a pitch with something in it and he has been found wanting.

In all honesty, having seen him in India and here, I dont rate him much above Steve Smith atm - both have obvious talent but also have lots of work to do before they are test quality

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Mickey Mouse this from the Windies. Still 40 overs left today and even if Chanderpaul drops anchor, they won't add enough runs to stop the likes of Warner and Watson chasing down 200+.