• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
2 More left who said 60 overs????:laugh:
Not me buddy you misread me.

You said for WI to bat until lunch tomorrow, I said that would be stupid as 60 overs most likely will not be enough to get Australia out in the fourth innings.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another tame dismissal, so many of our left handers have gotten out a similar way.

You have to wonder, what would Nevill have done?
would have been at a similar S/R and maybe even the same score, but his mere presence would have inspired Cowan, Watson, Clarke and Hussey to play like men

Akooza

Cricket Spectator
Not me buddy you misread me.

You said for WI to bat until lunch tomorrow, I said that would be stupid as 60 overs most likely will not be enough to get Australia out in the fourth innings.
oh guess i read u wrong there but Windies pushing through...Luv it!!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Realistically, how much of a lead will the Windies need before they feel safe declaring? 350? Should make that towards the end of the third session, if they back themselves enough to go for the win.

What's Sammy's record like when it comes to pushing for the win?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
The only team who can win this is Aus. Bishoo isn’t running through anyone tomorrow and the Windies score at 2 runs an over. Also likely that the Windies will chuck this away now. House and Harris look good.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Windies had Aus in trouble by boring the crap out of them. Play boring cricket and Aus will only add another 20 runs before they are all-out, it will take two hours mind.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
About time Rhino did something with the bat. Was awkward tstl when I'd tell people he wasn't bad and he kept doing nothing.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
About time Rhino did something with the bat. Was awkward tstl when I'd tell people he wasn't bad and he kept doing nothing.
I'm sure all those people you were telling will be up at 2:10am to watch Rhino bat and find out you were right...