• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

BoyBrumby

Englishman
How tall is Wade, btw? Looks something of a pocket battleship.

Keeping looks tidy enough, given it's reputedly not his strongest suit.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Unless Irfan can replicate what Vinay has been doing in the opening over of the ODIs (which I can't see him doing), I can't see how we can have an Indian ODI team with both Ashwin and Irfan.

With that being the case, if we want to play Viru instead of Jadeja, to play Irfan India amazingly have to play no frontline spinners. Do not see that as a smart idea at all.

Which means Irfan misses out I guess.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Unless Irfan can replicate what Vinay has been doing in the opening over of the ODIs (which I can't see him doing), I can't see how we can have an Indian ODI team with both Ashwin and Irfan.

With that being the case, if we want to play Viru instead of Jadeja, to play Irfan India amazingly have to play no frontline spinners. Do not see that as a smart idea at all.

Which means Irfan misses out I guess.
Could you not just select the attack you selected today with Ashwin in for Yadav? What am I missing?

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
The Hilfenhaus short ball is such a better delivery now he has rediscovered his pace. Close to taking more wickets this summer with short stuff compared to the outswinger that everyone is raving about.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wade should have been a soccer player.

Could you not just select the attack you selected today with Ashwin in for Yadav? What am I missing?
shut up mum

so iirc

wade/warner/watson for two opening spots
clarke/forrest/ponting for two 3-4 spots
mussey and dussey
christan - if watson player possibly redundant

i guess warner and ponting being rested is the most likely of that, but really I'd probably only play one of Watson/clarke