• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

screamingfields

School Boy/Girl Captain
Bad umpiring... No wicket now, difficult later. For sure.

EDIT: England very good atm. And Pakistan not so.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
DRS really just is brilliant for inside edges like that.

Also England ****ing play on the front foot you ****s.

Spark

Global Moderator
DRS really just is brilliant for inside edges like that.

Also England ****ing play on the front foot you ****s.
That advice would've been handy a month ago tbf.

Christ on a stick KP, play with a straight bat man.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
4 ODIs and 3 T20s.

ODIs
Cook
Pietersen
Trott
Morgan
Kieswetter
Buttler
Patel
Bresnan
Swann
Broad
Anderson/Finn

Leaves Bairstow, Briggs, Bopara, Dernbach and Finn as reserves. Wouldn't mind seeing that, wouldn't mind if Finn played ahead of Anderson. Don't think we'll drop both Bopara and Bairstow so chances are one of them will play ahead of Buttler. The other changes from our last ODI being KP in for Bell and Morgan for whoever Bopara/Bairstow. Broad in for Meaker is a massive boost too.
Bopara ahead of Buttler and Anderson in for the injured Bresnan :cool:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pietersen's strike rate is 41. Not a word of criticism.

If Trott had done this... Bob Willis would have imploded.

Happily he's now played all around a straight ball again.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That advice would've been handy a month ago tbf.

Christ on a stick KP, play with a straight bat man.
Yeah but I can see why you don't play on the front foot when there are men around the bat.

Now its just ****ing stupid.

Plus I've had a bit of a flutter on England to win this match so I actually want them to do well now.

And as I type KP bowled by a jaffer from Afridi.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wow Afridi.

Good to see England haven't disappointed. Expected entertainment when I saw they were batting first, and, well...

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There you go.

It's amazing how far this man has fallen.
His technique is shot to ****. It's hardly turned, and he's played down the Channel Tunnel to the Hogwarts Express.

Go back to the indoor school and fix your game, Kevin, cause right now it's way short of International level.