• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Comm Bank Series - Aus, Ind & SL ODI's***

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
So uhh.. why aren't we playing Yadav again? Should have played him on this pitch at least.

thierry henry

International Coach
That dismissal was weird. Despite the ball being 135kph, Tharanga charging and the ball carrying comfortably to Tendulkar, Tharanga seemed to have an eternity to play it.

Jayzamann

International Regular
India have said they're going to rotate their three openers so they give Rohit, Kohli etc maximum exposure to Australian conditions.

A good move IMO.
The cynic in me says that's the only way they could shoehorn Sachin into the ODI side. Otherwise one of the younger guys wouldn't be playing which would be ridix after the test matches.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
whats the point of playing PK if he's not gonna bowl with the new ball? He's crap at the death.

ajdude

International Coach
healy you ****ing **** **** me dead he's a useless ****

healy: "looking at this order, they might not have much left, chandimal young and nervous"

ffs you **** chandimal has a couple of odi tons, jayawardene probably only has like 2 international runs i guess so fair's fair ian, thirimanne's a gun, mathews is class and perera can hit a ball, showed that in his 69* v south africa. nuwan can hit a ball too

SO SHUT THE **** UP

TumTum

Banned
healy you ****ing **** **** me dead he's a useless ****

healy: "looking at this order, they might not have much left, chandimal young and nervous"

ffs you **** chandimal has a couple of odi tons, jayawardene probably only has like 2 international runs i guess so fair's fair ian, thirimanne's a gun, mathews is class and perera can hit a ball, showed that in his 69* v south africa. nuwan can hit a ball too

SO SHUT THE **** UP
Nah SL does have a shaky middle order. Of course India does not have the fast men to expose it.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
This seems to be going the same way as the WC final, just with different players making the scores.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That LBW looked close, I'm assuming the almighty Indian board declined the use of DRS in the ODI's as well.