• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Not allowed. You can only ask your batting partner.
And that's just ****ed up. If the aim is to get as many decisions correct as possible, there's no reason why those in the pavilion, the ones watching the tv replays shouldn't be allowed to make the call.

smash84

The Tiger King
Sami deserves these wickets tbh.
PEWS Sami love will never get contagious.
Himannv was on board IIRC.
lol......sometimes I really do wonder if PEWS's Sami love is genuine

And that's just ****ed up. If the aim is to get as many decisions correct as possible, there's no reason why those in the pavilion, the ones watching the tv replays shouldn't be allowed to make the call.
haha....interesting comment from somebody who was initially quite staunchly on the anti-DRS bandwagon :p

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
TBH against this England batting line-up I'd be opening with two spinners at Perth.
I really think it's just in their head about them being in the subcontinent so they go into panic mode. I mean these are just flat pitches, not rank turners, and they play spin OK in England most of the time.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Argh this is annoying.

Were it not for one stupid session, we'd be looking great for a 2-1 series win. Oh well.

Bowlers have been absolute champions this series.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
haha....interesting comment from somebody who was initially quite staunchly on the anti-DRS bandwagon :p
I don't think that's at all weird - you can be against DRS in general but obviously you can still have an opinion on how to improve outcomes using that technology.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
One can be anti-DRS for reasons that are the exact opposite of 'technology sucks'. It has always been my stance that the decision to review be taken out of the hands of the players and placed with those better positioned to make optimal use of it. AKA those watching it on the telly.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Argh this is annoying.

Were it not for one stupid session, we'd be looking great for a 2-1 series win. Oh well.

Bowlers have been absolute champions this series.
Sure have been, this is the last cricket I'm going to see of this series, to see some England batting rather than nervous prodding would be nice.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
One more bad session and they could be looking at losing 3-0, though.
Ha, quite. England's bowlers keep challenging their batsmen to see how low a Pakistan score they can eff up against and, tbf, the batsmen have been up to it so far.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aizaz Cheema to Pietersen, no run, 145.1 kph, shouldered arms again to a full ball

slow medium pacer my arse