• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
Nothing really for me to add on the match, let's talk about Fawad Alam.

What gives?

Why was he dropped in 2009?

Why wasn't he picked for the 2010 tour of England, when Pakistan had two debutants at #3 and #4?

Why wasn't he picked when the side completely re-organised following that tour?

Why has he still not been picked, despite Shafique and Akmal having been on rotation for the #6 place?

Is he ever going to get picked?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, I don't get it. I wonder if there's something that people 'know' about him that's preventing his selection? Doesn't make any sense.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What gives?

Why was he dropped in 2009?

Why wasn't he picked for the 2010 tour of England, when Pakistan had two debutants at #3 and #4?

Why wasn't he picked when the side completely re-organised following that tour?

Why has he still not been picked, despite Shafique and Akmal having been on rotation for the #6 place?

Is he ever going to get picked?
One of the more frustrating non-selections in the cricketing world atm. Probably ranks somewhere around the Gayle issue.

Daemon

Someone to do an analysis on just how many wickets have fallen to non turners from spinners in this series.

Zinzan

Holy *** 7 LBWs out of 9 wickets! An 8th would be some sort of record in a test innings wouldn't it?

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Love it when Gul hits a 6. I think Gul has good reason to farm the strike. He want's maximum sixes (remember what happened last time with Junaid).

Last edited: