• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His views on Clarke's batting position are so strange. He's the only person I think who wants Clarke to move up the order, outside opposing teams.
He's a total idiot. Always horribly ill-informed about the opposition and every point he makes about the game is a variation of "teamwork is important in cricket, don't you know".

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Almost say that Hilfenhaus has been the pick of the bowlers today. No wickets, however he has beat the batsmen near a dozen times I would guess.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
damn we are getting crushed...again...:@

we just don't have the bowling to defend meagre totals...unless the remaining batsmen can author a very unlikely miracle, we have as good as lost this test...

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In a full strength side I'd play Watson there.
Interesting, I think your best top 6 would be;

Warner
Watson
Marsh
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey

If Marsh was struggling, then I'd consider Cowan opening & dropping Watson to 3.

Last edited:

TumTum

Banned
Hate it how Hilfy almost goes on a sook and cry when he gets unlucky then trudges back to his mark, learn from Patto and man up you ****.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Good Graphic on Star Cricket that. Laxman playing fully back, Sachin fully forward and Kohli caught somewhere in between.