• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spark

Global Moderator
Let's judge a team on just one performance eh? NZ beat the West Indies in 1980 (in the series, let alone a test match), it didn't suddenly make the Windies batting line-up of the early 80s rubbish
Alright, then throwing away a seemingly sold 400 score in the 2nd Test vs us for no reason whatsoever and keeping us in the match. Then doing almost the same thing the next innings.

And getting out for 96 the previous Test.

They're SA. They always look better on paper.

JBH001

International Regular
Yeah 3-5 is class, as good as any other (assuming Bell does not keep averaging 120 forever) really want Duminy to come back and actually be good, seems highly unlikely though.
Is that Basil D'Olivera in your avatar, Pothas? Nice.

Great session for Australia and Pattinson looks real good (first time I've seen him bowl). His release position is beautiful with a lovely upright seam all the way down the wicket. I've got to feel sorry for Sachin, he was looking good, but I fear he will go into his shell now. It's your last time in Australia, SRT, give us a show!

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
How many times has Tendulkar bunted a delivery towards slips this series with the withdrawn shot? I have counted three so far. Very unusual, and very lucky to get away with it.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor bowling is making Kohli look good. They allowed him to get his eye in by bowling the first dozen deliveries to him on his pads, just because he was LBW in Melbourne. Talk about overplaying your hand.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha Ian Chappell is such the cricket nerd which is why I luvs em so much !
His views on Clarke's batting position are so strange. He's the only person I think who wants Clarke to move up the order, outside opposing teams.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loving that the state of the match is such we can feed Kololhi enough runs I keep him in the side for the next test.