• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Xuhaib

International Coach
what is Gambhir averaging for the past 2 years, not more then Imran Farhat I believe.

Last edited:

deerkick

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
what is Gabhir averaging for the past 2years, not more then Imran Farhat I believe.
He's been largely terrible in tests. Last century was against Bangladesh IIRC. He's been living off his ODI exploits mostly. Problem is we really have nobody to replace him lawl.

miscer

U19 Cricketer
what is Gambhir averaging for the past 2 years, not more then Imran Farhat I believe.
27 not counting bangladesh and only 1 good series in SA. he needs to be held accountable and dropped tbh no replacement can be worse we can only go up. that series single handedly let him keep his spot all of 2011.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
You could have shown similar series of photo from the English series & Dravid would have been the odd one out
Technique wise Tendulkar has always been better than Dravid. Dravid certainly played far better than anyone else in England though, no one is doubting that.