• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I suppose in the case of Haddin its a matter of finding someone who can bat and keep well but communicates with the captain well.
I don't think that matters, but I think the fact he's really - apart from Ponting - the only vice captain option with Watson injured does come into a bit. For better or worse

pup11

International Coach
Its great to win this game but hope it doesn't mask our flaws, Haddin' time up and there is no way he should get another extension.

Xuhaib

International Coach
possibly the worst Indian batting performance for the year no bottle shown lazy dismissals the great batting line up certainly looks on their last legs..

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Funny how "that team" DIDN'T GET WHITEWASHED like India were in England!! :laugh: ,
We'll see who has the upper hand next time your (declining) team plays that "grade level side" :D .
You should just keep repeating that. It's bound to happen at some stage in the next 50 years, then you can finally say ..'I told you so, nah nah nah nah nah' & the wait will be worth it. :cool:

Dissector

International Debutant
Dang, this was a disappointing day. I guess the only positives have been the emergence of Ashwin and Yadav. A foursome of Zaheer, Praveen, Umesh and Ashwin looks pretty good right now. But the batting is clearly in serious trouble ,the two best players are nearing 40 and none of the youngsters are up to the mark. Don't see India staying in the top 3 for long.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
You should just keep repeating that. It's bound to happen at some stage in the next 50 years, then you can finally say ..'I told you so, nah nah nah nah nah' & the wait will be worth it. :cool:
Same goes here, zinzan. Lets keep it to Ind vs Australia for the time being, thank you.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
possibly the worst Indian batting performance for the year no bottle shown lazy dismissals the great batting line up certainly looks on their last legs..
Yeah their batters are just coming to the end now, Gambir has been crap for ages, Sehwag just swings for the rooftops now and prays he gets a quick 30/40, Laxman is over the hill and Kohli isn't Test standard, so all the pressure end up being at Dravid and Tendy's door but they are old too so the whole thing is just a mess,

And if this experienced team is failing now can you imagine what will happen when they retire and India have to replace them? :ph34r: .

WindieWeathers

International Regular
And yet that "grade level team" leads in the head to head historically? who would have guessed :D .