• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

miscer

U19 Cricketer
what are u guys talking about the cowan one was a thick edge? or am i hearing things?

look im all for udrs but lets keep a tally of who the lack of* drs has favored and I **** you not it wont be more than a 1 decision difference in favor of either side.

aus: 0
ind: 1 as of now.

Last edited:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
This is a bit of a ****ing joke. So glad we hammered the ***** 4-0, i'm now firmly an Aussie supporter for the duration of this Test Match.
Same. I was originally watching this as a neutral. But now I'm 100% in the Australian camp.

I feel a bit dirty, tbh.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
And now Cowen was robbed aswell? :ph34r: bloody hell robberies are piling up by the Test, why change something that's obviously working in India's favor?!! 8-)

ganeshran

International Debutant
Wrong decision against Aussies: Evil BCCI, conspiracy, buying test matches

Wrong decision against Indians: Fair game, deserves it. LMAO.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Thought there was a sound with the Cowan dismissal live. Must have been the good ol clicking-fingers-in-the-slips trick

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what are u guys talking about the cowan one was a thick edge? or am i hearing things?

look im all for udrs but lets keep a tally of who the lack of* drs has favored and I **** you not it wont be more than a 1 decision difference in favor of either side.

aus: 0
ind: 1 as of now.
You are hearing things, yes.