• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

BoyBrumby

Englishman
First I've sat down to watch this since day one. Has it been as embarrassing as the score line suggests?
Ish, tbh. Ball's been moving, but the SL batsmen haven't played it all that well. Mathews's dismissal a case in point; decent nut, but if he'd have played straight he'd have missed it. Couldn't help following it.

Flem274*

123/5
Feel sorry for the Sri Lankan fans. Must hurt knowing these batsmen used to be so good (excluding Sanga, who still is).

Get some home games scheduled to get the fans some pain relief.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
imran tahir's celebration :lol:
Ever so slightly OTT for the 8th wicket of the innings with 133 on the board, I'd say.

Ooops another and he's off again! Hang on, reviewed. Stopped him farting in church.

Horrowshow from Tucker. Nowhere near. :laugh:

kingkallis

International Coach
Philander keeps getting these wickets...

Seems like SL will have to come with a different game plan - much more aggressive.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez Kallis has no cause to be annoyed at Fernando. The ball which hit him was just back of a length, and didn't really misbehave. He played it like one of the six physically challenged kids in my young bloke's side.

Last edited: