• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Big Vern strikes again. Held its line and maybe seamed very slightly. Mathews feeling for it a bit, but had to play it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That's a jaffa. Morkel comes to the party. Such good lines from the Saffers. Bit of spice in the pitch, but they're exploiting it perfectly.

Red rover, IMHO. Innings & plenty.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
Curious that Steyn is being rested for most of the match. Not like it matters.

I hope Philander gets his 10fer.

Flem274*

123/5
Well this is going to end well for Sri Lanka.

This Philander bloke will only push his average one way once he tours NZ. He might break a few records.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Haha, I love watching Steyn bowl to lower order batsman. He just looks so offended every time they score any runs off him.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Feel like Sri Lanka have missed the boat somewhat. They're only going to beat one team scoring this few runs and they already played Australia a few months ago.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol. Tahir bounces Silva.

Pommie says "That's gotta be a first". Nah, must've seen Warne do it half a dozen times.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First I've sat down to watch this since day one. Has it been as embarrassing as the score line suggests?