• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

BoyBrumby

Englishman
States don't really do international contracts in general. Cooper has a grade side (Uni, I think) and a state contract so he'd be eligible to play higher.

As for Harris, I dunno what advice he'd received that said it would be okay to go ahead and sign for Sussex with no release from QLD. I mean, he moved from SA because they wouldn't sign an injury-prone player for more than 2 years, QLD took him on for 3 years knowing they'd have to be careful with him and he signs on for a winter of county cricket? Can imagine QLD were more than a little miffed by it.
Mr Z, as our resident man of Hove, albeit a deracinated one, probably knows more about the machinations but Chris Adams said Sussex were "naive" in their dealing with Rhino, according to The Torygraph.

Dunno if that's a polite way of saying The Bulls never had an overseas contract on teh table and Harris was trying it on or hadn't understood the qualifications for being a "local" up here himself. His agent probably wants shooting if it's the latter.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I heard that Siddle and Pattinson had little niggles, and might keep them out of at least one BBL game. No concern about Tests unless they aggravate something beforehand.
Ever been called up as a net bowler for a Melbourne test Jack

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, bowled quite a few times to different teams. Done it before some T20s and ODIs as well; still spewing I missed out on a gig bowling to the International Team in the Super Series though.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Having a massive lol atm watching Sreesanth getting owned by some fan on a talkshow. Claims he's bowling at 145kph and his last performance in England discounts him from the rest of the **** hes served up. Such a ****.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Having a massive lol atm watching Sreesanth getting owned by some fan on a talkshow. Claims he's bowling at 145kph and his last performance in England discounts him from the rest of the **** hes served up. Such a ****.
:laugh: which show?