• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

Xuhaib

International Coach
Pakistan? Or do they not count because they don't play at home anymore?
India currently has the best fast bowler (Zaheer) and the best prospect (Yadav). Pakistan best fast bowler and prospect are enjoying the London prison so they are as relevant as Fazal Mehmood and Khan Mohammad.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
India currently has the best fast bowler (Zaheer) and the best prospect (Yadav). Pakistan best fast bowler and prospect are enjoying the London prison so they are as relevant as Fazal Mehmood and Khan Mohammad.
Yeah but come on. Zaheer frequently gets injured and Yadav hasn't done much yet. Even without the fixers I still think Pakistan has a better seam attack.

Migara

International Coach
Prasad, Fernando and Eranga trio would have been lot difficult to handle on this track. Saffies somehow were not entirely comfortable with Fernando's pace. And Prasad is not far behind when it comes to pace but ultra aggressive than Fernando.

Looks like a leatherhunt unless Fernando rips the heart out of this batting with three quick wickets tomorrow.

Himannv

International Coach
I only managed to catch the last few overs of the day as my attention was otherwise engaged. From what little I saw, Fernando looked more likely to get a wicket than the rest of the blokes. That isn't saying much though. Its a bit like listing out the contents of my dustbin and picking out the least gross item.