• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2011/12

Corli

U19 Cricketer
Ta. Very pretty spot is Paarl. Stellenbosch too.
Indeed, I've been lucky enough to study at Stellenbosch for the past five years and I still love driving to Paarl and Franschoek, through the mountains and the vineyards. Will visit Boland Park for the first time for the ODI on the 11th, should be fun.

Spark

Global Moderator
BTW what the **** was Dilshan doing? ****ing dreadful, would be spewing if I were an SL fan.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He thought he was Jayasuriya for a moment, attempted that flick over midwicket for six

Himannv

International Coach
Have to say Philander has really added to this SA side. With him, Steyn and Morkel, they have an immesurably strong pace attack.