• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

TumTum

Banned
Pattinson and Starc should learn from Siddle, put the ball in the right areas. Can't believe I'm saying this after he was getting schooled by Cummins.

Sylvester

State Captain
Been saying this for a while but if Siddle can bowl like this every match then he has the makings of a very good bowler.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was dropped a couple of times but yeah reminded one of that debut of his, just wondered if he had progressed generally or not?
A little bit. He's still basically a slogger but he's averaging 20+ in the last year or two of Tests IIRC.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Was mentioned on Channel 9 yesterday tbh.
Strangely enough I'm not in Australia or have Sky so I can't watch Channels 9 amazing coverage, featuring astute and witty commentators.

My point was I hadn't heard any comms until today, so thats the first I've heard Siddle being described as having big heart this summer.

Jacknife

International Captain
Jesus Greigy shut up you plonker.

Crikey I wondered how long it would be before he mentioned reverse swing.

Last edited: