• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Spark

Global Moderator
Wait what? How is Brownlie on strike and Young on zero? Surely Young would be on strike at the start of the over?

And a seven ball over?

Confused.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Sorry, but that was idiotic from Vettori.

Just goes to show that even the most experienced batsmen lose their heads when in the 90s.

Analogous to New Zealand. Brilliant at times, and just when in full control, ultimately fall short.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ffs :( Vettori

Not able to watch this morning and was really pleased with the start this morning. With the second new ball coming up I think we will get about 320 all out.

Not holding my breath for much swing or seam for our bowlers later today.
320 may be enough as I cant remember the last time Oz made a decent total

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
As for Brownlie, some guys just mature later. If you have a look at his youth record, not that great. I dunno if we can put it down to him being 'missed'.
Just looked up his grade record - only averaged 31 in 118 games, so fair enough really.