• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Joao

U19 12th Man
When I saw wicket I was happy but really hoped it was Brownlie. Massive respect for Vettori was happy to let him have a ton. Can get the rest for another 5 runs now and then watch Warner make 180 off 160 balls.

adub

International Captain
can we get Reece Young on the fielding coaching staff?

Would do a great job with slips catching practice.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Siddle hasnt been too bad at all - obviously trying to bowl fuller with his stock ball (not always working, mind you) and generally moving the ball away

ripper868

International Coach
Feel for Vettori. Class act he is. Stupid run though.

Just a query - did Lyon just bowl a 7 ball over? Cricinfo has it listed as 7 deliveries in the commentary feed...

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
320 may be enough as I cant remember the last time Oz made a decent total
We had an effective reguard role against Sri Lanka, tbh.

Mussey's also due, he goes 3 successes, 2 failures, 3 successess, 2 failures, etc.

You have a fair point though.

Also seems the Kiwis are collapsing. As they would lament, the more things change, the more they stay the same....

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Didn't listen to comms yesterday. Listening to Radiosport now. Fleming described Siddle's efforts in RSA as having 'big heart'. Summer has officially begun.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was fairly clueless, 300 would not be a terrible total I guess

How is Southee's batting coming on these days? Played a beast of an innings in a twenty20 against Hampshire this year.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
When I saw wicket I was happy but really hoped it was Brownlie. Massive respect for Vettori was happy to let him have a ton. Can get the rest for another 5 runs now and then watch Warner make 180 off 160 balls.
Ahahahahaha

12 (9)

And yeah it was a quality duck, reckon I have Reece Young beat with some of my own efforts tho tbf

Jacknife

International Captain
That was fairly clueless, 300 would not be a terrible total I guess

How is Southee's batting coming on these days? Played a beast of an innings in a twenty20 against Hampshire this year.
Certainly did and looked a decent bat that day.