• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Days of Grace

International Captain
****ing champing at the bit in the school office.

Going to get home early since it is exams here and I have no classes. Hope to catch the 3rd session.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
:cool:

Utter filth from Pattinson. The worst debut over at teh Gabba since Chris Matthews.
That would be a good upload, to educate the young sun here. His next test wasn't that much better. He played 3 tests or two, can't remember. His last was at the Gabba i think in 1988. Atrocious bowling.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is it me or have Channel 9 added a stray run?

After two overs it was 3 fours, one three and two wides. I make that 17, but they had 18/0.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good tactics to go after the bowlers, with such an inexperienced attack this could be carnage on what looks a good batting track as usual here.