• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Touch of swing in first ball. Hope he doesn't swing it when he bowls straighter
Pattinson does swing the new ball a little, but he doesn't really use it; it's not his MO. Usually bowls a fraction short to make it count. Bowling full enough so far though...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hmm. Interesting start from Pattinson. Wide half-tracker followed by juicy half-volley.

Better third ball, but McCullum flashes hard and it's another four.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
fs McCullum. The first one was there to hit but that was very leavable.

If he gets out going for a third boundary this over I will be on the next plane to Brisbane with a machete

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Full and wide is not good bowling Tubbs. Yeah its up there and all but you aint gonna roll a side bowling wide juicy half volleys.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Two 4s for Baz. Now can you not flash at anything for a few overs?Edit. 3 now.

Last edited: