• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Ruckus

International Captain
All these posts are going to look hilarious if he comes back and bowls well now, which is entirely possible even if not probable. The bloke has bowled six balls ffs.
Yeah surely people are joking here, this is ridiculous. That was an excellent over.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wasn't a bouncer deemed too high and given wide? I'm sure that happened but I can't see it on cricinfo...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Better over from the boy there. Guptill played and missed more than once.

21/0 after 3. Didn't tests used to be played over 5 days?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Trentland for the Second Test!

Anything new with the C9 visuals or commentators? Or can I look forward to Nicholas touching himself when Clarke changes the field?

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now we've deleted one of McCullum's boundaries and abandoned the score completely.

Time for some more ball-following...

Is Siddle bowling just a fraction too short here?