• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

miscer

U19 Cricketer
listen to the crowd roar when tendulkar is on strike or really does anything. kinda exhilarating !
edit: is it me or does tendulkar not look that great against spin anymore?

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such lovely hands. Nothing wrong with the delivery, just tucked away into the gap for three.

Daemon

haha, that was out. Dunno why he'd do that to a leg break tbh.

Dravid with another 50, WAG.

miscer

U19 Cricketer
and just around jan 2011 i was saying this great man should retire. how amashed i am :(. where would we be without dravid?

Burgey

Or Sangakkara, or Amla.

Since June 2009
Kumar - 2247 runs @ 66 (9 hundreds)
Trott - 1965 runs @ 57 (6 hundreds)
Hash - 1552 runs @ 64 (7 hundreds)
Dravid - 2070 runs @ 55 (9 hundreds)
Dravid deserves it for the manner of his run scoring in England against a fine attack, tbh.

Bonnie Prince C

U19 12th Man
Dravid deserves it for the manner of his run scoring in England against a fine attack, tbh.
I see nothing wrong with people saying Dravid is the best number 3 in the world. However, it is not so clear that to suggest people saying he is not is stupid.

Burgey

I see nothing wrong with people saying Dravid is the best number 3 in the world. However, it is not so clear that to suggest people saying he is not is stupid.
Sorry but I didn't read where anyone said that. I'd agree it isn't that clear cut. Shaun Marsh, plainly in contention :ph34r:

Daemon

Poor shot, deserved to get out. Especially since he was out earlier to Bishoo.

Not a great ball either though.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Slightly disappointing scoreline this morning.

Really feel the Windies missed their chance in the last game. Don't see them getting 400+ in response, even if it's one of these 400 par decks.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
FFS Sachin, missed my college classes and as soon as I come home you play such an awful shot to get out.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Turn on the TV and the first words I hear are "Marlon Samules is going to bowl the first over of the evening session."

Dire.