• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
True say, but Raina certainly isn't a Dhoni, Hussey or Bevan just yet.
Yeah, so if that explanation is valid then the gap between Raina's and Kohli's averages is even bigger, except if we consider Kohli hasn't played enough.

Coming back to the match, I wish Dhoni bats at #5. For someone so ineffective, he doesn't get to bat in almost half the games!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Finn's probably asking MS not to smash him and mess up his figures like Raina did the over before.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Missed that part...What happened?
They were showing a reply where Finn was talking to MS and Virat, presumably about the little celebration against Raina, I was just putting a different spin on it with my comment there :p

Jacknife

International Captain
The ball that got Raina was 95mph from Finn, to think last year he was mid 80's it's really impressive that he's managed to put so much pace on in a fairly short time.