• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol @ GF and co taking it out on Turb.. I don't recall a big diff. between the no. of posts from him then and now..

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh look, it's everyone's favourite Canadian glory-hunter. Where have you been all summer?
Yeah, only sings when they are winning. Hate ****s like that. Take the rough with the smooth and turn up and take it on the chins when you get beat, makes it more enjoyable when you are winning.
This has got to be the single biggest load of horse**** ever. I've seen this allegation thrown at me a couple of times now in the last few months, and by the same usual suspects.

Son, I've been there for India during the 2007 WC, our losses against Australia, South Africa, and the likes over the last 5 years. Heck I was there this summer, I was one of the first ones to wish England congratulations after the first couple of wins. Maybe if you weren't banned 95 percent of the time, you'd actually notice.

In fact, this last bit of play is the only time I've actually gotten the time to sit down and post in the entire series. I certainly wasn't here waving my shirt around in the first 3 games, when your team got a can of whoop-ass dished to them.

Now stop being bitter and throwing your toys out of the pram.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ftr Turb has 21 posts in this thread compared to 19 in the earlier OD/T20 thread where we lost all our games bar the tie.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Swann should have played in this match. It was very spin friendly
Wasn't watching it but typically these ODI pitches 'seem' spin friendly because they are dry and bite, it's just England bat badly on them vs spin bowling. They're slow enough to let you play spin off the pitch and don't bounce, which makes it very difficult for wrist spinners in particular. Borthwick really tosses it up and bowls slowly, so he has to nail the length spot on ball after ball or he's in trouble - which isn't going to happen for any leg-spinner let alone one that's 21 years old. I guess you need to fire the ball through a little bit, those who follow Indian cricket will know better than me. India's spinners were still firing it through and giving it minimal revolutions when they toured England, which didn't go well for them. As it will barely turn if you bowl like that and it's far easier to play through the line of the ball over here.

Kohli_fan

Banned
Brilliant knock from Kohli, he is a legend in the making!

Raina too played a dashing innings,

We really are giving the English a lesson in One Day Cricket 5-0 it will be in a few days! :-)

Sledging when you are getting pasted just makes you look silly, but it is we who had the last laugh so it is all good!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
More to Swann's dropping than "tactics" or my name's Richard Dickinson.

Seen it hinted in a couple of articles some of the squad were less than impressed by what he said in his autobiography & Mike Selvey baldly stated in yesterday's Guardian that he & Patel "aren't believed to be great friends" which is about as close as papers get to saying "they both think the other is a ****".

Furball

Evil Scotsman
More to Swann's dropping than "tactics" or my name's Richard Dickinson.

Seen it hinted in a couple of articles some of the squad were less than impressed by what he said in his autobiography & Mike Selvey baldly stated in yesterday's Guardian that he & Patel "aren't believed to be great friends" which is about as close as papers get to saying "they both think the other is a ****".
Flower's dropping the wrong people then.