• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who's the umpire who just gave Cook out? He's got more chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****e. Absolute ****e. Can any of these ****wits score more than a 30-40? Manage more than 1 scoring shot an over?

15 scoring shots in the first 10 overs. It's absolutely pathetic.

Burgey

****e. Absolute ****e. Can any of these ****wits score more than a 30-40? Manage more than 1 scoring shot an over?

15 scoring shots in the first 10 overs. It's absolutely pathetic.
Bedwetter isn't the answer mate.

I don't know who is, but he isn't.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reaching the wicket donation stage, Trott half-arsed effort to run back in despite looking like it would make no difference was pretty pathetic.

England have to convert positions like this. One of these has to look at getting a century.

Howe_zat

Audio File
KP sawn off. Should be dropped, obviously.

I've just heard that's the same umpire that gave Raina not out in the first ODI. Hmm.

Zinzan

Nice fight-back by the poms by the looks. Will 280-300 be enough?

Edit: Pietersen falls

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Have long said that I don't particularly rate Kieswetter, simply because he has only two modes. It's sort of like Tim Paine, they can't rotate the strike off decent bowling - it's defend or try to bomb for four. The difference bing that Kieswetter tries to bomb more often. Think Kieswetter has some technical issues too, although they've gotten a bit better recently.

I'm just really surprised that they didn't persevere with Davies for longer. From memory he didn't have the greatest summer this year for Surrey, but he's the opposite - he just finds ways to score and get off strike. Does hit the ball in the air through the off-side for my liking, but a guy who find it easy to score without taking many risks is much better than a Kieswetter.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
KP falls to the left arm spinner.

The pitch looks quite good batting wise, with good carry and consistent pace.