• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i can't believe you guys don't get how it goes by now:

- awesome performance (That ODer)
- tolerable performances for the next few matches (the next few matches)
- terrible performance (currently)
- awesome performance (Next innings!?)

Siddle is the same. Except MJ's tolerable performances gets him wickets while Siddle goes wicketless, but skips the terrible performance, and gets the fiver (this innings!?)

Last edited:

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
From a personal point of view, I'd love to see Angelo ton up here. Looks very good to my eye with his strokeplay and overall technique and has been batting well in this series. A ton could be this young all-rounder's statement to world cricket that he's arrived.

uvelocity

International Coach
wish lillee had stuck to selling vitamins instead of touting johnson. He's bowled maybe 2 or 3 amazing innings, but so much utter crap.

adub

International Captain
Why no copeland?
He bowled three overs with the new pill and had an lb turned down that was at least very unlucky (certainly wouldn't have been overturned).

Surely that's enough until the ball is a soft furry mess.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
You'd never hear me knocking Siddle for lack of endeavour. In fact, I highly respect that quality. But truth be told, a certain level of skill and bowling gameplan is essential to be consistently successful. Particularly on flat decks like this one.

Spikey

"not one to shower and fresher up just because he's got runs"

Interesting insight into Hussey. A bit gross but each man to himself.

Spikey

this would make sense if Copeland got to ball heaps with the new ball and it was either ponting or MJ but

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
"not one to shower and fresher up just because he's got runs"

Interesting insight into Hussey. A bit gross but each man to himself.
Surprised he's not fielding at deep fine leg or third man.

How Punter's stocks are falling, he's dropped to four and is bowling in the dog days at the SSC. Hilarious.

Last edited: