• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Jacknife

International Captain
Haha pretty harsh considerating the match situation. When you need 8.3rpo, you're going to lose wickets. It's just the nature of such a chase. He played a good innings in the circumstances here.
Like I said it may be a bit unfair but just once I'd like him to take us home and play that really killer innings.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's coming. It's now 26 off 20, as opposed to 26 off 40. Besides, if Ravi and Patel are still in the side, it's not Bell who's the problem.
Ravi has played 2 good ODI innings in this series, that's 2 more than Bell has played since his recall to the ODI side last summer.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
**** off Cribb, you weren't here earlier and don't be doing that mod trick of editing in posts you never made to make me look like I'm on acid

Mind you after reading some of Cevno's posts on what grecian said, I feel like I am on ****ing acid. Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysus

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know England can hardly claim to have it worse when it comes to injuries, but how great would it be to have Morgan coming in now?
Doesn't matter really they should cruise this. Ashwin is the only decent bowler, the rest are extremely ordinary and it's a flat pitch.

It's been the same situation all series with England chasing. Only England can **** it up, it's help yourself stuff.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Doesn't matter really they should cruise this. Ashwin is the only decent bowler, the rest are extremely ordinary and it's a flat pitch.

It's been the same situation all series with England chasing. Only England can **** it up, it's help yourself stuff.
Yeah, that must be why sides routinely chase down 300 in ODIs all the time.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Oh, a very quick edit there, personally I didn't reply to you, because the ****e-ness of your post picking an argument over nothing was there for all to see.
I think wishing injuries on certain players is dire.

If you didn't mean to express Joy at the injured player being Munaf injury then fair enough it doesn't apply to you. I am sure it wasn't done for the first time either by anyone and when Vcs made his last post he did the same.

And if you disagree with me and believe you are entitled to do so,then the reply you made is vaild and a good way to counter.:p

Don't know why is this supposed to be such a big issue and why should I have a debate with someone else about what you implied with it.

In any case shouldn't derail the thread further.:)

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think wishing injuries on certain players is dire.

If you didn't mean to express Joy at the injured player being Munaf injury then fair enough it doesn't apply to you. I am sure it wasn't done for the first time either by anyone and when Vcs made his last post he did the same.

And if you disagree with me and believe you are entitled to do so,then the reply you made is vaild and a good way to counter.:p

Don't know why is this supposed to be such a big issue and why should I have a debate with someone else about what you implied with it.

In any case shouldn't derail the thread further.:)
ffs go read Daemon's post.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England's game to lose. Still got wickets in hand and anyone up till Swann can play their shots, especially against mediocre bowling.