• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Daemon has a fair point. Because these two guys are technically correct stroke players, they seem to fancy R P Singh's pace more than Kohli's military medium stuff. At least, they wouldn't have to go cross-batted or force the pace themselves. Timing the ball well is clearly not a problem to either of them.

EDIT: Oh dear! Getting caught on the fence off a well-timed shot. Part of the game, I guess.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Could just as easily say it t'other way round though - we could do with keeping wickets in hand in case the run rate slips. Either would be good.

Surprised that England are favourites. Long way to go still.
Don't like England in those situation, like needing 20 off 2 overs.

Jacknife

International Captain
It may be a bit unfair but I'm getting a bit sick of this from Bell, it's like the same innings over and over.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, it was targetted at Grecian,but really didn't want to get into a debate with GF about What Grecian implied with that post,where it was most likely going to head .

My understanding of that post was that he was expressing Joy that Munaf had gotten injured,but if he wasn't he could have replies saying so and it would have been fair enough.He responded fairly in a different way though.
Oh, a very quick edit there, personally I didn't reply to you, because the ****e-ness of your post picking an argument over nothing was there for all to see.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Bopara's actually been good in the last 2 run chases, hopefully this time he can stay in and finish the job.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It may be a bit unfair but I'm getting a bit sick of this from Bell, it's like the same innings over and over.
Haha pretty harsh considerating the match situation. When you need 8.3rpo, you're going to lose wickets. It's just the nature of such a chase. He played a good innings in the circumstances here.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's coming. It's now 26 off 20, as opposed to 26 off 40. Besides, if Ravi and Patel are still in the side, it's not Bell who's the problem.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I know England can hardly claim to have it worse when it comes to injuries, but how great would it be to have Morgan coming in now?