• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's a completely different skill set. One which many great test players never managed to master as well as they would have liked.
That's the thing though - Anderson, Bresnan, Broad and Dernbach have all at some point or another bowled tremendously at the death. They have all also at times bowled like absolute clowns at the death.

Dhoni with another contender for "worst shot ever seen at a cricket match." Yet somehow gets 4 for it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Finn finishes off with an edge down to third man for four, good good.

ODIs just aren't the place to bowl well I guess.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Every shot coming off for Dhoni. Should restrict them to less than 300 now, but of course won't.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
That's the thing though - Anderson, Bresnan, Broad and Dernbach have all at some point or another bowled tremendously at the death. They have all also at times bowled like absolute clowns at the death.

Dhoni with another contender for "worst shot ever seen at a cricket match." Yet somehow gets 4 for it.
Dhoni is ugly as sin but its effective so cant call his shots bad as much as I'd like to.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Dhoni is ugly as sin but its effective so cant call his shots bad as much as I'd like to.
Come on, that last shot was a ****ing joke. Two feet off the ground, arms everywhere. The fact that he somehow edged it down to third man for 4 doesn't make it effective, it makes Dhoni a ****ing jammy bastard.

Jacknife

International Captain
Fat donkey. He's been a waste of space today.

Why oh why isn't Dirtbag bowling yorkers, some of this is just straight up filth.

Last edited: