• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Come on, that last shot was a ****ing joke. Two feet off the ground, arms everywhere. The fact that he somehow edged it down to third man for 4 doesn't make it effective, it makes Dhoni a ****ing jammy bastard.
Normally I'd agree, but he's so successful just calling him lucky doesn't work.

I still mantain that his bat isn't made of wood though.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Having said that, you can't blame Patel for costing England runs with that drop when Dernbach decides to drop it nicely on a length for Dhoni to hit into the stand.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Come on, that last shot was a ****ing joke. Two feet off the ground, arms everywhere. The fact that he somehow edged it down to third man for 4 doesn't make it effective, it makes Dhoni a ****ing jammy bastard.
He hasn't averaged almost 50 in ODI cricket edging it to third man.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dernbach. **** off back to Surrey. Or South Africa. Whatever.

Just never play for England again. And don't complain about being wided when you bowl ****.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Oh dear Dernbach.

I dunno why we're surprised that a bloke who goes for 6 and a half in his domestic career has gone for seven an over all summer, but hey.

He has one job and he can't do it. I understand that Dhoni completely knows what he's doing here, and Samit dropped a catch, but when it's either wides or six otherwise you can hardly claim you couldn't have done more.

Bun

Banned
lol,, dernbach is sych a pathetic odi bowler. why cant england select a. better one?

lol patel. what a useless chap'