• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So classy from the English players to congratulate Dravid on his great ODI career.

Impressive stuff.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha well done, quality (but annoyingly-faced) player.

Nooo wrong player! Everyone goes up to Dravid. :laughing:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Awww ffs Rahul.

Any reason why Kohli reacted the way he did? Not knocking him or anything, just seemed an odd reaction to reaching 3 figures.
Linked to the public criticism of him in the test series in WI I imagine. Fair enough its a different format, but international cricket is international cricket and a ton is a ton. Especially for someone his age.

hazsa19

International Regular
This is when cricket just elevates itself above all other sport. Somewhere amid the professionalism, the burning desire to win, the spirit of cricket remains.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Dravid, what a champ.

Really nice ton from Kohli.

Excellent partnership ended. Raina's got license to tonk, I wonder if we could see a collapse though.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think he's hit that. Deflection there.

Edit: Looks not out from the other angle. All very doubtful, should probably give him not I guess.

Last edited: