• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
These two are looking good. Percentage cricket. I love this approach much more that the cross-batted nonsense the the two openers succumbed to.

SLA into the attack as I type.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Can easily see these two putting on 100 in 20 overs before Raina or someone takes us to the cleaners at the end. England need to keep taking wickets, and I really doubt Patel is much of a threat.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I'm good with anything that makes the contest a well-matched one. If India put up a good score (with a Dravid ton, perhaps) and England give it a spirited chase, that'll make a fine match.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Milking singles and twos off the spinners and the friendly medium pacer.

I quite like this phase. Partly because this is one of the very few aspects that I'm decent at with a bat in hand. :D

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
fatel had better score some runs I reckon, can't see Flower being happy with his performance in the field so far.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm good with anything that makes the contest a well-matched one. If India put up a good score (with a Dravid ton, perhaps) and England give it a spirited chase, that'll make a fine match.
As long as Dravid tons up I don't care what happens.

Would be hilarious if India failed to win an international match on tour, but it's not something I'm particularly fussed about.

Where's this Virat Kohli been hiding for the last 6 months?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Is something unexpected going to happen? Like us getting a wicket past the 20th over? Or Dernbach going for less than 10.00 before the death? Nah.