• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
He's peppering the mid-wicket boundary mercilessly.

I try to have a bit of a soft spot towards new players, but have to say that Samit Patel looks rank today.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Patel's not actually the worst bowler, it just ****s me off so much that everyone seems to think of him as a frontline option.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh right *now* we bring back Finn. FFS. I only give a crap because I don't want this lot to get a win on this tour (non-international sides discounted).

The best thing would be if the umpires decided the ground wasn't fit for international cricket and called the game off, not because of the outfield (which is still dangerous) just because it's a crap ground with next to no England fans. You'd find better support playing abroad.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
The bowler in me feels awfully sorry for Finn. Had a superb opening spell rushing the openers, but the fat bastard dropped a catch and he went wicketless.

Was taken off the attack for no ****ing reason and now comes back in the slog overs with two very well set batsmen.

And people wonder why genuine fast bowlers are so rare in today's game? :@

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Awww ffs Rahul.

Any reason why Kohli reacted the way he did? Not knocking him or anything, just seemed an odd reaction to reaching 3 figures.