• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English Domestic Season 2011

Howe_zat

Audio File
Cue Hants collapse just when it looked like they might do it. Warwickshire back on top of the table now, and Hants need 84 more runs to avoid the follow on. Get Dawson out soon after tea and the title's theirs.

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
I knew it would happen as soon as I let my membership lapse. :dry: Ah well, at least I can say I stuck with them through the lean years. Wouldn't have had much chance to go this year, tbh.

Lancs fans will be looking at the events from the Rose Bowl with some concern, I would imagine - 257-7 at tea.

Suppiah out though.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hmmm, If Hants can avoid the follow on it will be a very interesting last day, otherwise it will be a Warwickshire procession I think. Crucial last part of play today

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nothing else Metters.

He was put as just left-arm-slow on cricinfo, until recently, not sure they shouldn't have kept it at that, but he's got impressive figures.

Devon cricketers FTW, obviously.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hildreth gone for Somerset, should be straight forward for Lancashire from here. Just down to what happens at Southampton.