• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I know what Johnson brings to the side but can't help but feel if we have Dougeh instead of Midge this attack would be suffocatingly good.

Howe_zat

Audio File
So, it's funny that it worked, sure, but why did he bring Hussey on? I mean Hussey is probably the 8th best bowler in this side.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
So, it's funny that it worked, sure, but why did he bring Hussey on? I mean Hussey is probably the 8th best bowler in this side.
Lot to be said for gut instinct..when it works out alright.

Matthews is a pretty impetuous looking batsman. Not unlike Dwayne Bravo in full flight.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just saw the Dilshan dismissal. Can't beat a batsman being bowled whilst shouldering arms.

Also I see Punter's calling his new arrival "Matisse"; hate to stereotype but he doesn't strike one as a fan of Fauvism, tbh.
**** me dead...that's atrocious!

Maybe he named it after this: