• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Jayzamann

International Regular
I hope this is indicative of how Poon will play in the tests. Not necessarily six-hitting, but just looking really good out there.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Ponting's timing has been pretty superb in this innings so far. It's a delight to watch.

:laugh: at the dogs circling the boundary.

Migara

International Coach
Utter rubbish selection. They just dropped the best performer in the last match and the replace ment is bowling utter crap. Randiv would have made another few useful runs if he played.

Spark

Global Moderator
Watto out in the 40s? That's new. Not surprising given the shots he was attempting off Malinga though

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha I don't think I'd be able to leave Malinga

Calm down man. Playing some bizarre shots atm

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
If that hit the arm only, could that have been out?
yeah. I hope that was what Dilshan was going for, but even then...

thread's up btw spikeh

---

not seen clarke this aggressive in the middle overs in ages. extra cover six is a heritage shot too

Last edited: