• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha that was ten thousand times harder a catch than the one he dropped three minutes ago. The way it goes, I guess.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Good bowling performance from the Aussies. Doherty isn't doing a great deal wrong so far.

I hope I never have to see Krejza darken the Aussie changing room doorstep in any form again.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
I don't like seeing any of them in the slips, frankly.
Who out of the up and comers is a decent pair of hands in the slips? Can't think of many. I don't think Clarke will ever be that reliable in there. Punter can't play there due to his injury...

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Copeland is actually an excellent slipper.
I'm hoping he gets a shot at the big time for his bowling, but if that's so, he can volunteer to be second slip then next to Watto as I'd rather that than Clarke clanging them regularly.

Just cos someone's skipper doesn't mean they have to be in slip.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Haddin is cutting off his nose to spite his face by getting out to seam bowling before the spinners have a chance to get at him.