• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Harris is awesome. It's amazing that a cricketer with apparently so little talent has fashioned a marginally successful test career. It gives me hope that in some alternate universe, I am a test cricketer.:cool:
Haha yep. SA spinners are awesome.

Symcox, Adams, Boje, Harris

So good. Love South African mediocre spinners.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Sachin is going to loft Harris pretty soon. I can sense it.

The way he was lining him up that over with a bigger backlift ,he usually does when he is looking to attack Spinners.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha yep. SA spinners are awesome.

Symcox, Adams, Boje, Harris

So good. Love South African mediocre spinners.
Boje actually always looked pretty talented to me; under-achieved if anything. Had serious problems with his length at times.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Gonna put this out there. Prefer angry grumpy pissed off Got Spin after Australia get smashed in the cricket, compared to happy smart arse Got Spin after Australia win in the cricket :ph34r:
I don't see a difference in my posting according to Australian success so it must be a case of parmi or parma

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
YOou're right, it's **** either way. But you admitted that you get grumpy when Aust lose ya mut.

kingkallis

International Coach
Any update about Imran Tahir? He has a weird bowling action but a very impressive record. He is into wickets for quite sometime now.

Dissector

International Debutant
Anyway this game is almost certainly lost but India badly needed to get some batting practice and salvage some pride and they have done that. They have a decent chance of taking it to day 5 and making SA bat again and that would be nice. If they could set a target of 70-80 and take a few wickets that would be great though I am not holding breath on that one. It would have been so much better if Pujara had been there and gotten some valuable experience though. Now even if he plays in the second test he will playing in SA for the first time.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
YOou're right, it's **** either way. But you admitted that you get grumpy when Aust lose ya mut.
That was sarcastic GS posting. Can't you tell the difference between the two of us.

Anyway, nabbing Tendulkar straight after lunch would be gold. Reckon they can run through the rest pretty quickly

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That was sarcastic GS posting. Can't you tell the difference between the two of us.

Anyway, nabbing Tendulkar straight after lunch would be gold. Reckon they can run through the rest pretty quickly
Straight after tea you mean loser.

This is me lashing out at not being invited to your 21st.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Dhoni is getting runs this must be a road.
Still not really a road. It's better for batting now than it has been at any point of the match but there's still a little bit in it. SA have actually bowled pretty poorly in this innings and Dhoni to his credit has been quite good. He's still terrible to watch but despite scoring pretty quickly he's played good, responsible cricket shots.