• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can't think why tsotsobe was picked over Parnell tbh. Some dire bowling easing the pressure.
Meh, don't really agree. He's not look threatening but he's been tight so far - Parnell would've released the pressure in an even greater way by leaking runs.

I'm not a huge Lopsy fan but I think Parnell, while very promising, is pretty over-rated at this point and should not be in the Test squad.

And as I type this Lopsy leaks runs. But still. :p

tooextracool

International Coach
What a brilliant idea from whoever decided that India should start this series with no warm up game. The guy should be voted in as imbecile of the year, way to cost India their number 1 ranking.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
C'mon Tendulkar and Laxman - please take us to something that we can defend, like 250-300.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Raina in next; India really need to make this partnership count. Harbhajan might bail them out again I guess. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why is Tsotsobe playing ?
Because, while Steyn is awesome and Morkel is very good, the depth of fast bowling beyond those two in South Africa actually seems pretty thin at the moment. It's why they play two spinners away from home a lot of the time now. Probably would've played McLaren personally but it's not like he's much of a bowling upgrade.

Is Langeveldt eligible for Tests or just ODIs?