• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
sometimes it is heartening to see India stay true to form on the first test of a series... For some dumb reason, I get hopeful for the other tests... :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jono, refer to SMS :D
I'm tempted to give Jono my BlackBerry PIN so I can abuse him. But he would laugh at the ridiculously of my name, display picture, status etc, and that'd definitely trump any abuse I could give him about India. Corrin to confirm.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha before I could even sms Pasag about Australia's collapse (I was at work and didn't know the scores) he smsed me "Don't laugh. Things will be worse for you tonight, ****"

Was good. I just replied with "doubt it"

I was right. It's not worse, it's the same right now :ph34r:

Jacknife

International Captain
Looked so plumb, but it only just clipped the top of the stumps, trapped Dravid all ends up mind.