• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tendulkar alternating between the sublime and the ridiculous today. :laugh:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Ugh that was just... not needed. It shoulda been Raydu taking on the spinner not Sachin =/

Jayzamann

International Regular
Don't bowl Bailey don't bowl Bailey don't bowl Bailey don't bowl Bailey don't bowl Bailey don't bowl Bailey don't bowl Bailey don't bowl Bailey don't bowl Bailey .

Sir Alex

Banned
Ridiculous that... continues the practise of gifting his wicket to the unknowns....

Can't blame him... He cannot contribute every frigging time... and I am sure if there'd been some support from other end, he wouldn't have resorted to that.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
150+ should be competitive on this wicket. Hoping for a good show from Bravo today.. and hopefully Sachin's Captaincy is better than the last game.

vcs

Mumbai are going to get trashed so badly in this competition. :laugh:

I said after the first match that their batting looks pathetic without Tendulkar. Duminy has a huge job to do here because the home-grown players just aren't up to the challenge of playing on wickets like this one.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Please please please tell me that Tiwary's hairstyle isn't common in India. I can't think of anything more offensive to the eyes.

Jayzamann

International Regular
It's not.. although he has had this type of hairstyle since the first IPL in 08
Suppose that's a good thing. One of the owners (I think) of the Chargers has the same hairstyle. Only he's a creepy old man. Absolutely disgusting.

Daemon

I don't understand why Ryan was dropped after being preferred over Bravo in the first game, being given only one over (where he gave 4 runs) and being batted below Harbhajan

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't understand why Ryan was dropped after being preferred over Bravo in the first game, being given only one over (where he gave 4 runs) and being batted below Harbhajan
I'm pretty sure Bravo had a bit of an injury which is why he was left out.