• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
He has to prove himself with a huge knock first imo. He's known for whirlwind 30s but that may not be enough, especially in the international arena with standards being higher than the IPL,
No he gets a little more than 30's... that's one of the reasons he was so successful earlier this year. He consistently got scores between 30-60 with good SR

not to mention he is a lot better than Rohit Sharma, Yusuf Pathan and the like.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mumbai are going to get trashed so badly in this competition. :laugh:

I said after the first match that their batting looks pathetic without Tendulkar. Duminy has a huge job to do here because the home-grown players just aren't up to the challenge of playing on wickets like this one.
I'm good at predictions. :cool:

Mumbai have recovered well here, need to keep this up with the ball and more importantly, on the field.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
He has to prove himself with a huge knock first imo. He's known for whirlwind 30s but that may not be enough, especially in the international arena with standards being higher than the IPL,
He's worth the try, and all the chances that some T20 misfits (Jadeja, Dinda, Jadeja, Tyagi, Jadeja and possibly Ishant) get in this team. He's worth every India cap he'll get, and it opens up another option. Likewise a call back for Uthapppa.

There's too little T20I cricket played, especially by India, to declare a standard, and the presence of internationals in the CLT20 and IPL raises the standards drastically above other domestic competitions in India, especially their domestic T20 event.

Daemon

He's worth the try, and all the chances that some T20 misfits (Jadeja, Dinda, Jadeja, Tyagi, Jadeja and possibly Ishant) get in this team. He's worth every India cap he'll get, and it opens up another option. Likewise a call back for Uthapppa.

There's too little T20I cricket played, especially by India, to declare a standard, and the presence of internationals in the CLT20 and IPL raises the standards drastically above other domestic competitions in India, especially their domestic T20 event.
Unfortunately, all those players you mentioned were bowlers/all-rounders. I do agree though, that Jadeja doesn't deserve a spot ahead of Tiwary or Uthappa even.

Sir Alex

Banned
Wow classy opening oers from Malinga and Zak Klinger really struggling to put bat on ball..

in a way he has avoided snicking a lot

Shri

Mr. Glass
That Pollard six off Tait is the shot that made me sit up in my chair after a really long time. Awesome hitting.

vcs

Aussies looking even more clueless than the Indians did against pace on a bouncy wicket. :p

vcs

:laugh::laugh:

There's something funny about dropped catches even if it's by the team you're supporting. In T20, atleast.